Do you want journaling to become a part of your life?
Journal prompts may have various purposes.
They can be about:
- Building your confidence and self esteem
- Providing a sense of clarity
- Reducing anxiety
Regardless of the purpose, all
Journal prompts make you think
Why would I want this you may ask. Don’t I already have a lot going on in my head?
I’m pretty sure you do. But by answering tough questions you start taking responsibility not only for your actions but also for your emotions and beliefs. It’s so much easier to be a victim and blame others for what happens in your life than to take full responsibility for everything that happens in it.
Today we are talking about self discovery and getting to know yourself.
Journaling for self discovery can help you realize your limiting beliefs and work on them. I strongly believe that by practicing, you can lead a more meaningful and fulfilling life!
Related: 30 Ideas For Self Care Routine
Self Discovery Questions
Below are the self discovery questions to ask yourself at least once a month:
- What is the one thing that I would do if I knew that nobody would judge me?
- Where am I putting in a lot of energy?
- Where am I putting not enough energy?
- Do I hide my emotions? Why?
- What do I need more in my life?
- What do I need less in my life?
- What needs healing?
- What needs releasing?
- What needs to be accepted?
- What am I most grateful for in my life?
- What am I most proud of?
- One thing I’ve always wished for is ..
- I am happiest when …
- 5 things I love doing are …
- What is the one thing I can do to make today better?
There you have it. 15 self discovery journal prompts for new you.
Pin + Share:
If you have any journal prompts that you’d like to share with us, please leave them in a comments section.